Salesforce Lightning Web Components
Setting Up the Environment
- Sign up to Salesforce Developers Edition – https://developer.salesforce.com/signup
- Install Salesforce CLI
- Install Visual Code
- Install Salesforce Extension for Visual Code
Create Lightning Web Component
- Ctrl + shift + P
- then type SFDX: Create Project. – this will build the pre-build project scaffolding
- SFDX: Authorize an Org – this will let you log in to your org
- SFDX: Create Lightning Web Component – this will let you create the component bundle:
- right click to the default folder and click SFDX: Deploy Source to Org
Add Component to App Lightning Experience
- type SFDX: Open Default Org
- go to Sales Tab
- Edit the page then drag the custom component
- save – activate – assign as org default – save – then back.
Yey! you now have your custom lightning web component integrated to Salesforce.
Thanks to Trailhead.